Tight budgets demand maximum flexibility from your equipment investment. Versalite can easily reconfigure into multi-level stages, runways, graduation stages, speaker platforms, and much more. The lightweight aluminum decks and separate, interchangeable legs make it easy to create just about any option to meet your changing needs. It’s the all-in-one system that doesn’t compromise strength, durability, or ease of setup.
The Wenger Advantage
- Maximum Flexibility – Simple, economical plug-in legs put hundreds of configurations within reach.
- Strong and Stable – Among the highest load ratings of comparable systems.
- Fast, Easy, Intuitive – Anyone can set up Versalite in minutes.
- Safer – Have confidence in our higher load ratings, strong guardrails and stairs.
- Compact Storage – Save as much as 50% on storage with our easy moving cart. Legs can store in the decks keeping parts nearby for the next setup.
For facilities that require multiple stage setups/configurations for a mix of different performance events.
- Load rating meets or exceeds building code requirements
- Easy-to-handle sections have lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frames
- Five attractive finish options: standard black, heavy-duty black, natural hardboard, grey carpet, or carpet-ready
- Lightweight decks of solid 3/4" (19 mm) exterior-grade plywood
- Standard deck sizes: 3' x 3' (0.9 m x 0.9 m); 3' x 6' (0.9 m x 1.8 m);
3’ x 8' (0.9 m x 2.4 m); 4' x 4' (1.2 m x 1.2 m); 4' x 6' (1.2 m x 1.8 m);
4' x 8' (1.2 m x 2.4 m). Non-standard sizes are available
- Square tubing legs. Heights available from 4" (10 cm) to 10' (3 m)
- Optional 16" – 28" (41 cm – 71 cm); 24" – 40" (61 cm – 102 cm); and 30" – 56" (76 cm – 142 cm) telescoping leg lengths
Move & Store Carts
Band/Orchestra Technical Sheet
Choral Riser Technical Sheet
Guardrail Technical Sheet
Storage Cart Technical Sheet
Versalite Platform Systems Owner's Manual
Fixed Stairway Assembly Instructions