The simplest solutions are often exactly what you need. Take Trouper Staging, for example. It’s perfect for straightforward setups that don’t need to be reconfigured often. But when you do need to change, Trouper Staging’s fold-out design makes it easy to do without the hazard of pinch points found in many fold-and-roll stages. The design is simple, but the engineering is definitely not. Trouper staging is built with superior structural integrity and the highest quality materials to ensure reliable operation over a long life.
The Wenger Advantage
- An Intuitive Fast Setup – It doesn’t get any easier than Trouper's fold out legs.
- Safe and Solid – A load rating of 200 lbs per sq ft.
- Cost Effective – Compare the price, Trouper is one of the best values in the market.
Simple, solid, staging that sets up easy in many configurations.
- Four standard deck sizes and elevations with optional dual-height fold-out legs offer flexibility to reconfigure your staging system
- Each deck has six points of contact with the floor for added stability
- Six fixed- or dual-height fold-out legs with six contact points ensure extremely quiet, no-rattle performance
- Load rating meets or exceeds building code requirements
- Sturdy 16-gauge steel frame caps and protects surface finish on ¾" (19 mm) plywood deck
- Deck finish options include: Standard surface Black (Moroccan); Natural hardboard; or Grey carpeted surface
- Optional move & store carts, skirting, stairs, and guardrails are also available.
Guardrail Technical Sheet
Storage Cart Technical Sheet
Fixed Stairway Assembly Instructions