SceneControl 500 provides top-of-the-line motion control, complete with 3D visualization of your performance space. An accurate display of your theatre lets you easily select the sets you want to control on the touch screen. The user-friendly interface allows you to develop simple or elaborate cues and to modify them to match the flow of each performance.
SceneControl 500 Features:
- An accurate 3D display of your backstage shows the rigging system clearly for easy, instinctive operation. Simple selection of hoists and targets from a graphic display is faster and more accurate than the typical table of numbers.
- Touch screen interface makes controlling hoists and writing cues fast and simple.
- Dual playbacks allow two sets of movements to be controlled independently, so complex moves can be executed simply.
- Joysticks let you speed up or slow down cues to match the requirements of each performance.
- Hoists may be grouped for synchronized operation.
- Load monitoring "learns" a new load, and senses any changes (requires hoists with load sensing).
- Unlimited number of fixed or variable speed hoists.
- 999 cues or presets.
- Optional hand held remote.
- USB port.
- Motion is controlled by "dead man" pushbuttons, to ensure an operator is at the console.
- Industrial grade processor and components are used for long term reliability.
- Three levels of user passwords, key operated switch, and hardwired E-stop.