PowerLift is an economical, high performance, automated hoisting system available in fixed or variable speeds. Its versatile mounting system enables PowerLift to be installed in virtually any space.
||Up to 180 fpm (0.9 m/s)
||Up to 63 ft. (19 m)
||Up to 2000 lbs. (907 kg)
PowerLift's high capacity and compact size make it ideal for many stage hoisting applications including:
- Speaker clusters
- Shell ceilings
- Integrated gearmotor and brake provides proven reliability and features an iron case for vibration and noise control.
- Reliable head block with nylon sheaves provides long, trouble-free life and meets or exceeds wire rope manufacturer recommendations.
- Closed loop vector drives provide pinpoint accuracy and can hold the load without a brake for added security.
- Hoists can be mounted vertically or horizontally. For theatres without grids, vertical mounting can save space and offers easier access for maintenance.
- Versatile mounting clips encompass a tremendous range of beam spacing and flange widths for easy installation.
- Compact moving drum allows for a small, efficient hoist. Preloaded chase rollers ensure cables stay in grooves.
- Sturdy aluminum backbone eliminates external strengthening members.
PowerLift works with the entire range of Clancy control systems. It can also interface with any modern control system, including SIL3.