Lets you ‘Brusan-ify’ anything you can stick on. Each roll is 10m (10.9 yards) long, 120 cm wide and weighs around 7 kg (15 lbs.)
Dimension of Brusan Rolls
120 cm wide, 11.7 m long
- Ice, Snow, Ground, Tree Trunk, Stone, Volcano, Gold, Silver
120 cm wide, 10 m long
Rolls ship in individual boxes: 150 cm long and ø 10 cm (60′ long x ø 4′). Special rolls, such as snow, have a significantly larger diameter.
Brusan™ molding clothes are water repellent and flame retardant and comply with industry agreements for flame retardancy, namely: NFPA 701 in the USA, NF P 92 503-507 (M1) in France, DIN 4102 B1 in Germany and BS5867 in the UK.
Properties of Brusan™
The common characteristics to all Brusan™ products are:
- Pliable with form memory
- Infinite variety of materials: fabric, silk, velvet, leather, etc..
- Resistance to major plastic deformation
- Dimensional stability of material
- Supports its own weight
- Impermeable to Liquid / Gas / Light
- Easy to cut and stitch
- UV/Grease/Corrosion/Chemical Resistant
- Thermally Reflective
- Shrink & Moisture Proof
- Electrically Conductive
- Impervious to Gas & Solvents
- High Ductility & Strength
The innovative nature of Brusan™ lies in its unique combination the rigidity of the flexible metal core and the variety of fabric available, creating a multitude aesthetic effects depending on the material and form given.
Interest and Potential Applications
The innovative Brusan™ technology lead to a multitude products, with thousands of potential applications. The historical purpose was fashion. Among the opportunities now identified are:
- Movie and Theater set,
- Shows, exhibitions, showrooms, and road shows,
- Interior decoration,
- Fashion Accessories (ie. small leather goods, luxury packaging, etc …)
Price on request, please contact us today.